Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Still Waiting

Well, we are still waiting the change that is inevitably going to come our way. My husband and I have prayed about this separately, talked about it together, and then prayed about it together. We are both certain that a change is happening. We are also both sure that this is a necessary change in our lives. We also both feel that this will be a positive change for our family.

Now if we only knew what is going to change.

I know that there is a season for all things. Is my season as YW President up? I don't know. I know that I have learned so much from the girls. I have learned how to be a better mother, a better woman, a better teacher, and a better person. I hope that the girls have learned half as much as I have. I know that if I am going to be released that it is part of the Lord's plan for me. I also know that if I am not going to be released, then I will continue to learn and grow with these amazing and inspiring young women.

I am blessed either way, and either way, I will continue to serve the Lord to the best of my abilities.

Still...I wait.

P.S. Tonights activity was fabulous! It was fun. It was spiritual. It was far better than I imagined it to be. Happy day!

No comments: