Tuesday, June 12, 2012

I didn't forget about you...


I know…it has been way too long. The end of the year was absolutely crazy, both personally and professionally.

The good news is that school is out for the summer and that things are finally starting to calm down. I won’t bore you with the details, but let’s just say that I have felt so many wonderful blessings in the last month. I finally feel as though my ward is a true ward family. We had some family difficulties as of late, and the ward stepped in to help in so many ways. There was not much they could do to help, but they fasted and prayed for our little family. I truly felt their prayers and was so grateful for their support.

Another bit of good news…the pesky entitled seniors from my ward that have driven me batty for the last two years FINALLY graduated! Whoohoo! They are gone. Things ended on a nice note for everyone. There did not appear to be any animosity at the end of the year. They are out of my classroom and off to college. Again, Whoohoo!

I have decided to do a 30 day blog challenge on this blog. We will see how it goes. I will start tomorrow.
A few things that I also want to write about this summer:
  1. Gratitude
  2. Am I a feminist? Sometimes I think HECK YES! And other times I think not.
  3. Forgiving (and forgetting)
  4. I am teaching Relief Society, and I have decided to post about my lessons.

I will be back tomorrow!

Update: There is just too much going on in my life with my children and family. I will have to postpone the blog challenge. Sorry.

1 comment:

Wendy Williams said...

Awesome! I know you're up to the challenge! Can't wait for the feminist post and the Relief Society ones. I'm in YW now and have been missing RS.